We are a growing chess enrichment organization based in the Bay Area that offers our instructors fun teaching assignments and flexible schedules.
The Company: The Torres Chess and Music Academy is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing quality chess instruction and opportunities to as many children as possible.
• Our organization is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• We believe that our teachers are at their best when they are having fun and we do everything we can to make that happen.
The Position: We’re looking for After School Instructors. The pay range we’re offering is $20-$40/ class.
• We equip our instructors with a great curriculum and classroom supplies.
• We also provide excellent opportunities for growth within our organization.
• Experience Working with Children
• Can pass background check
• Professional Attitude
• Strong Work Ethic
• Must Enjoy Teaching
• Early Arrival to All Assignments
• Always Maintain a Safe Environment
• Follow Our Curriculum
• Retain Children’s Focus on Chess
• Return Classroom to Pre-Chess Condition
• Make Sure that All Children Return to Guardians Safely
Elementary Schools throughout the Bay Area.
Why Should You Apply?
• Great Pay
• Fun Assignments
• Flexible Schedules
• Opportunities for Advancement
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org